The Purpose of organized physical education, sports and games activities is to create an environment that stimulates selected movement experiences resulting indesirable responses that contribute to the optimal development of the individual’s potentailities in all the phases of life.
In this direction, to organize and conduct various activities, Sports and Games Committee is formed with the following objectives:
- To help students to achieve a health-enhancing life of physical activity.
- To help students to understand and respect individual differences among people in physical settings.
- To provide for a safe physical environment.
- To provide students with a variety of activities that will enhance life – long learning and participation.
- To develop superior individual / team skills and process.
- To promote physical excellence.