UDHAYAM Polytechnic College Library is a very vast library. It has been allocated at a well centered position in college campus so that it should be accessible to all easily.
The library at the institute has the following sections:
- Book Section cum Main Reading Hall.
- Xeroxing section.
- Internet section.
- Magazine and Journal’s Reading section.
The primary aim of the library is to support the student of the institution for education. The collection of the library includes Books, Journals, Magazines, Project report, Question Bank, Newspaper back files and other richest collection in the Fields of Management studies, Science and Technologies.
Library Rules And Regulations:
- Silence to be maintained
- No discussion permitted inside the library
- Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- Using Cellular phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises
Admission to Library:
Students are allowed to library only on production of their authorized/valid Identity Cards
It contains books of various branches like:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Electronic Communication Engineering
- Mathematics & Communication English