Electrical machines lab comprises of alternate and Direct current machines including special machines. Power electronics lab has inverters, DC Choppers, AC Choppers, Rectifiers, Cyclo converters, Characteristics and Commutation circuits. Control of Electrical machines lab has various types of starters in AC & DC, Breaking, Plugging, Reversing, Control both AC and DC, Programmable Logic Controller and GTO Characteristics.
The Department has a full-fledged project center where students are given opportunities to apply their ideas and create some thing new. Experts from industries come regularly to guide the students at the project center.
The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering is full fledged in all regards with required laboratory facilities.
The laboratory includes
- Analog and Digital Electronics Laboratory
- Control of Electrical Machines Laboratory
- Wiring and Winding Laboratory
- Power Electronics Laboratory
- Electron Devices and Circuit Laboratory
- Electrical Machines and Circuits Laboratory-I
- Electrical Machines and Instrumentation Laboratory